Thursday, October 4, 2012

Expectation or a HOPE?

The word 'expectations' has endless connotations.
For a job seeker carrying his resume, the everyday expectation would be to get a place of work with an handsome salary.
For a mother of the only child, the expectation would be to see his child as a successful person in life.
For a principal of a school/college, the expectation would be to see his students reach heights and make his institution pride.

BUT
For a student like me, the EXPECTATION would be to be able to see a clear goal in life.
Yes! Being a final year grad. student, the only thing I expect is to find a decent future after 6 months. To be able to see myself after 10 years. Although, I have 1001 options standing in front of me but none seems to convince me to go for it.
I wake up every hoping to clear my mind with this confusion and my parents wake up each day expecting more and more from their child.
But life has taught me the lesson of never losing hope.
Hope till the end, the expectations fall into place by themselves. :)

Hope or Expect?